BC8 8.33% 39.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Important Discoveries Continue at the Kal East Gold Project, page-40

1. 12,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    I think a few things are playing out here. We have a seller who is yet to finish. Covid headlines might drag out the odd seller. It’s a thin stock and it gets filled in at different times.
    Bc8 has $20m cash and people don’t need to be worried about a placement. I’d be worried if we didn’t have the money. Those funds will provide all the leverage to complete everything to the final funding point. This project could easily support a chunk of debt. Management are derisking this at a great pace. The gold market is quiet but anywhere near these prices makes this project a lot of money.
    All the resources remain open along strike and depth. I think Bc8 will provide us with all the right news within the next 3 months to make it all obvious. Plenty of cash to achieve what they want.
    The stock price is more a reflection of an ongoing seller than anything fundamental. We’ve had a lot of selling and at some stage that should reverse. Bc8 is getting better everyday but cheaper everyday. That reaches an inflection point at some stage. Other little sellers fall into that along the way. The background noise is rising and that means we are getting close. Capitulation points are the loudest. No one knows day to day so I’m looking through all this knowing what this is turning into. half the issue is that people simply can’t work out what’s going on so they immediately think something is wrong and bad. That’s not the case here. The stock price has diverged from the fundamentals. Some stocks do this in the other direction and become crazily over priced. Our best days are definitely ahead of us imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.030(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $149.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.0¢ $696.0K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8802 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 54999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.