SMN 4.76% 66.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi Jimmy Posters make predictions about share prices, sometimes...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Jimmy
    Posters make predictions about share prices, sometimes they get it right. I don't think they should be crucified for it. I like to read all posts, be they positive or negative. It makes for a more balanced point of view and challenges my way of thinking.
    I guess as investors we need to make up our own minds about entry timing and valuations, and own it. I don't know if the SMN share price will continue to fall, but if I had spare cash I'd accumulate. Maybe it will drop below a $1.00. I did buy more at $1.93 which in hindsight wasn't the best decision, I guess only time will tell. However I don't have any illusions about this company, it's high risk. Don't invest money you can't afford to lose!
    Regarding management, they've done a poor job of communicating with shareholders. I'm not concerned about them reducing their holdings, if I were in their position I'd be doing the same to manage my risk. At the end of the day SMN have a great product that after many years of trying might finally become commercially viable. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.030(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $90.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 75.0¢ 65.0¢ $173.5K 255.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16972 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.