X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I fully agree BobGee that the audit undertaken by the board is...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I fully agree BobGee that the audit undertaken by the board is absolutely necessary to have clarity on the Philippines operations given the recent behavior in the press of the terminated Philippines director.

Any ASX board could not share suspicions of wrongdoing before conducting an audit and having solid proof prior to making an announcement.

In my opinion those who have nothing to hide should be welcoming this audit.

As for infomations on the two terminated directors Mr Welker and Mr Williams, you can read the initial response of the company on the Ten Sixty Four website about the whistleblower employee who made serious allegations against Mr Williams regarding the Ranger Equipment drilling contract where Mr Williams an Mr Welker had interests.

http://x64.gold/investors/protect-your-investment

In a recent press article The Australian said the following " Mr Welker now appears to be backing the former management of the company's mine."

X64action please clarify if you support the former management of the Philippines ?
    Do you support the statements by Raul Villanueva in the press regarding X64 ?

Also explain why you used a 249D where the costs are paid by all shareholders instead of a 249F ?
    If Vitrinite has any funds, you should do it at your expense and replace this 249D with a 249F.

X64action have not responded to many shareholders on this forum about all their legitimate questions.

The board and shareholders demonstrated integrity during the previous 249F.
    The reports by Glass Lewis and Institutional Shareholders Service both advised to vote against all resolutions from Vitrinite.
    I also suggest reading their objective opinions on the Ranger Equipments drilling contract where Mr Welker and Mr Williams had interests.

X64action have been rejected by shareholders on the previous 249F and you should accept defeat gracefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.