ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

To clarify, the future potential value of the R Project will...

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    To clarify, the future potential value of the R Project will predominantly drive the Company's valuation and market cap. I'm not guessing that $100m is the right number, but it follows that if you want to sell out for $0.10 than that implies at least a $320m future valuation before any further dilution. How much capital would the company need to raise along the way to justify that market cap?

My point in emphasising that further capital would be required before company making news was likely announced was to point out that we should resign ourselves to this because all pre-revenue companies have to do this. If we resign ourselves that SOI will at least be 3.5bn by the time that favourable news (if any) is found, then we obsess less over that number and focus more on the potential value which is far more interesting imo.

What really stood out to me during the Melbourne presentation was the comparison by S32 of our R Project to Anatamina. The comparison has been made in various announcements but I felt it was really emphasised during the presentation. We obviously still need to drill and find out if we're standing on top of something valuable, and I think all the credibility that S32 brings likes you state gives me plenty of confidence or as much as anyone could have at this point in time.

This is a binary play like others have suggested. Either we've done our money or we might get some of it back and hopefully a lot more.

Other references to daily pip movements seem to missing the point entirely, or maybe I just can't relate to that short term perspective. What do they think they are invested in?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 400040 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2707780 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.