MSB 1.49% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Information For Retail Shareholders, page-241

1. 7,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1292
    I'm thinking of asking the Mesoblast team to accept 35c a share for my 1:4 allotment.

I'm going to insist that the extra 5c per share be distributed to:

1. The expansion of the MSB Switzerland office. Because that's important and without it the company is lost.
    2. Any current and future Krausse hourly rate bonuses for when he actually has to do something. Please note that I demand that outcomes of this work not be factored into these payments. Having Krausse try and do something for the company is reward enough.
    3. Payments for consultancy work to Fred Grossman and any/all other past useless employees to ensure that the failures Fred and others continue after they have been punted for that same uselessness.

If there is anything left after the above, I want Silviu to buy himself something nice so he can feel good about things. Bringing the company to it's knees wouldn't of been easy on him.

Because when my company needs me after brining the business to its knees through relentless incompetence and mismanagement, I want them to know I'm here for them, so they can keep up their work and finally finish this enterprise off for good - as such putting all of us out of our misery. And making them personally rich.

Now who's the best MSB shareholder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 94.0¢ $7.394M 7.612M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 99061 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 35693 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.