CF1 5.88% 1.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Valid points HAC - I think that's why they have begun releasing...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Valid points HAC - I think that's why they have begun releasing info on both practices and the amount of tasks done, as practices alone doesn't give a true picture I agree.

IAM's real point of difference will be being able to handle variable capacity in my opinion. Where many FP firms struggle is in extreme variations in the queue of SoAs needing to be done. One week they might have 5 the next 25 - this is a real problem when you have a fixed workforce of maybe 2 paraplanners, with sick days, holidays, increases around end of financial year etc The result is timeframes then blow out from maybe 2 to 6 weeks, client's get annoyed and the flow on effect is less revenue.

Yes, many outsource the overflow already, but currently costly to do so, and they have the same capacity issues, in that their turnaround times are also poor once they receive a decent volume, in that they also have a fixed workforce.

The answer, if they can do it is the point of difference. Firstly quality of the finished product must be excellent. Secondly, if they can handle capacity, and deliver all within 3-5 day turnaround, whether you have 5 or 25 SoA that week, this is an absolute competitive advantage for any FP practice.

Oh, and the cost savings for this efficiency is a bonus. Many would pay extra for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.333K 333.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199984 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 135000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.