IXC 5.71% 7.4¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Hi TitansI'm always on the lookout for another "runner". What I...

1. 5,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1809
    Hi Titans

I'm always on the lookout for another "runner". What I do is aim to get in early and trade a few. That gives me a feel for the stock trading and motivates me to talk to other SH'ers.

Then when things look good ... like a U shaped bottom, massive extraordinary volume, insider buying or similar I increase my exposure buying as it starts to move up.

Normally a stock which has dropped considerably will respect the previous key support and resistance levels as old SH'ers buy or bail ... so it becomes fairly easy to trade here n there. I often make mistakes so when I do I often double or treble down via the next trade to make good the situation. Bit like doubling on Black continuously on the roulette wheel ... but more often than not it works.

Good for you with your average on that other one. I'm lucky there ... hugely cash positive with a fairly substantial holding.

I see hash is interested in this stock - IXC ... hope he does well ... enjoy the repartee on his other favourite stock. That's a case in point for me ... been dabbling there for a couple years ... got it totally wrong (and well down) but now it's looking primed (finally) so I doubled the double, the double ... down and figure the roulette wheel won't come up Red on the tenth spin! Actually took half my gains on that other Bio and closed my eyes and exposed myself 100 time too much on #'s favorite. Quite the move ... if it works - will rotate again.

Very big play for me.
    Last edited by EWexplorer: 30/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $5.561M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $4.091K 54.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198734 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 29802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.