VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I haven't had much time lately to read the announcements but...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I haven't had much time lately to read the announcements but have been watching the trades etc. it is very encouraging to see the volumes traded since the Capital Raising and to be honest this peeked my curiosity as to whether there is something in the announcements that may indicate what is driving this type of buying given the raise was done at 2.5c yet we now sit at 3.7c and look likely to climb significantly higher between now and December 2021.

So is there more to come that we don't yet know?? The frequent mention of United States recently is one thing that I was not aware of.

This comment:

"Volt plans to become a battery anode material producer in Europe and the United States based on an integrated supply chain using graphite manufactured from its own operations. This provides security and continuity of supply for the business and the ability to manage product quality through the graphite supply chain through to the LIB cell manufacturers and for other graphite product end users."

An integrated supply chain, this sounds similar to Magnis who I believe are involved with the down stream processing of Graphite for Lithium Ion Car Batteries? If Volt were to get involved with the down stream process this could add significant value to Volt.

How else do you "manage" product quality through the graphite supply chain through to the LIB cell manufacturers???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $55.20K 11.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 19777878 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 586594 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 7235177
Last updated 15.04pm 30/04/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.