WRK 3.33% 3.1¢ wrkr ltd

Realistically keeping this one cold is what the insiders would...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Realistically keeping this one cold is what the insiders would want, as this deal has to get a number of sign offs and of course shareholder approval on 21 Jan....That is only 28 trading days away and gives small shareholders opportunity to pick up the odd share parcel as Insiders and connections will be on notice not to muck around in the market.
    Get past approvals and Jan 21 meeting and its game on. Ive done a bit of background checking on Joe Brasacchio founder of the Bond Platform/ Comply Path. He ended up at Pwc when Joe B company Intunity, which he co founded was taken over by Pwc. It appears that in the past our Dean Martin was working with Joe B at Intunity. Joe B is the real deal, seems he is a serial entrepreneur and is no slouch.. Masters International Business and Batchelor of computer science from Monash Uni and is highly rated by Pwc and all who deal with him. I understand he is well connected with the client base that IP1 are chasing. In my opinion everything lines up for a rewarding 2021..if your a shareholder..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $7.76K 255.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 388073 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 50454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.