WRK 2.22% 4.6¢ wrkr ltd

Ann: InPayTech to Merge with Comply Path, page-201

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I don't think we can just call Don or Dean and then quote to the whole of HC that an announcement will be out on this or that day. Obviously the merger with Bond Comply Path is a major deal as far as the two companies go and we would be waiting on third parties (independent report and trch gurus combing platforms) to compete their tasks. Things that are out of both Don and Dean's control. Additionally any announcements will probably need to be ratified by both IP1 and Comply Path legal eagles before releasing to the shareholders which is also probably out of the two D's control at this time. I would rather wait and hear something of substance than have a wishy washy announcement released just to appease some shareholders regarding an off handed comment about a deadline for a release of information. The fundamentals of the ClickVu platform and company vision do not appear to have changed for the worse yet the SP has gone down. If you are bailing out just because an unofficial deadline has not been met then so be it. I am a long term holder and I am prepared to wait and receive information of substance when it is ready for release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $75.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $59.69K 1.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48576 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 47608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.