ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Ann: Institutional Entitlement Offer Raises $0.53 million, page-4

1. 1,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    I am aware that I am a lirrle ASD, but I don’t get all the negativity. Maybe the management are loading up at rock bottom levels. Maybe they are just doing what they have to to get the company to a place where it can survive.
    Who cares? The stock was trading at the level where they are doing the placement anyway. Participate, or don’t. It is every shareholders choice whether they do or don’t. If you don’t own any, there are plenty on offer at the same level as the placement. Knock yourselves out.

Fact is, at 0.001, the mc was about 3 and a bit million. If they get the whole thing away, .001 will still equal the cash backing. No premium. No goodwill. Just cash.

It may look like the management are loading up with cheap shares,and if you think that, then grab as many as you can.

the high percentage ownership here is because the insiders have ploughed their own money in to keep this stinky baby going. Often when most other shareholders did not participate in the raising of new capital.

No , I don’t think they have been particularly adept at running this business up to now, but, you can’t doubt their faith in it, or their commitment.

participate or don’t. Be constructive or critical, I don’t care. But, all the finger pointy grumbling without reasoned argument is what I expect to see on Twitter/X….Not on a stock forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.