GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

re: Ann: Institutional Roadshow and Investor ... what a pity -...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    re: Ann: Institutional Roadshow and Investor ... what a pity - no investor presentation in Frankfurt -:)
    Yesterday's so called 'investors update' reveald some news in regard to ECE's intentions but it still left us with the key problem - they're givin no arguments for taking a 51% stake and the majority of board seats. Channeling the proceeds and/or shelving the project of the capital raising is just one key risk here. I'm looking forward for the official placement documents because I WANT to see a clear committment by ECE. The documents will have to contain a clear statement for the application of funds in conjunction with a clear timeline. Such construction would be enforceable if ECE will undermine such committment. Currently I have no confidence in ECE because I have some background information about how they acted and still act in the case of ARU. I noticed that the investor update did not contain a clear statement by Mark to keep his management position. In the conjunction with his mid-term statement in the SMH one may conclude that he is about to leave GBE rather sooner than later. If the placement documents will reflect the committments of the investor presentation and some more substantial obligations for ECE/GBE mgt. in regard to the application of funds I tend to vote YES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.