AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

If you don't like that as an idea I suggest you should never...

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2562
    If you don't like that as an idea I suggest you should never have ever bought into AKP. That has been front and centre of their plan from the beginning. Read back through the all addresses at previous AGMs etc. Its right there for everyone to see as the "4 phase plan".

You may say that was foolhardy, and there have certainly been frustrations for both the team at AP as well as to investors, but the progress is remarkable.

The unforeseen problems we have experienced are of course the very publicly visible result of that approach. But the delays in getting to this point have been minimal compared to what would have been a far longer period of R&D and incremental prototyping. They have turned an abstruse idea into a saleable product (almost) in record time.

If the full R&D had been done using insider capital then nobody would have been able to buy in at the prices we did. By getting investors to fund the 4 phase plan joe public has been able to get in at the ground floor by funding the work. The risk of such a bold speculative venture is significant but the payoff will reflect that if it works as planned. No risk - no worries - but also no reward!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.