BUX 7.50% 7.4¢ buxton resources limited

Great news. porphyry style alterations showing similar nature as...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12523
    Great news.

porphyry style alterations showing similar nature as was discover on the JV tenure.

Now we have confirmed this extends to Atleast 2 areas on both on opposite sides of where was drilled. both of these 100% bux owned. The wolverine prospect I believe quoted as outcropping porphyry style.

The newly staked tenure looks in a good area. Just goes to show he under explored the whole area is. Despite historical drilling being localised to one part of the tenement and showing a very large scale porphyry system exists (380mT was the non jorc estimate - which bux proved is Atleast 3 times as thick as previously thought). we now are beginning to see that the system may extend vastly across this area. The best parts may yet to be discovered. BUX doing great low cost work and minimising dilution.

I would love to see them do some of their own drilling but obviously there's a risk and reward regarding dilution on that, so wouldn't be against further farm in with IGO. ultimately bux itself unlikely to be the company that takes the project through a 20-30M full scale resource definition here. So holding onto some percenta he of project ownership if IGO commits to it is one angle. However if they BUX do drill themselves and hit something significant on the 100% owned tenement then a large re-rate would be in play and IGO hand may be forced if interested.

very good work by the team.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $15.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.3¢ 7.4¢ $374.0K 4.934M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 126974 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.