PGH 0.00% 82.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

that's why they never called me i would expect them not calling...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    that's why they never called me i would expect them not calling any one by name of william at all lol.

The thing that get me annoyed is through their preying, many got scared and making a choice where up to now has absolutely become a scam or opportunistic bid scheme.

If RG can not get 1% how do you expect him to have the remainder 24%? So technically all those who sold to him become a futile effort and settled at a price where at the very moment is unfair as they could just trade on the market for the better deal.

In the future, it was never his call. This stock flows on the market and subject to surrounding environment such as Amcor, Ora and the company financial performance and management team. In regards to the AGM, for those that interest, even though many items being carried out last year, but most votes are against remuneration report and Sanjay's bonus.

Guess that was an issue back then, so now RG is playing around, I would cast my votes against remuneration reports and anything to do with Sanjay. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $282.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11918 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 2376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.