ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Interim Financial Report 31 December 2015, page-80

1. 19 Posts.
    While I am also disappointed that we are not included on the first iteration of the POC1 device, from the comments I must be missing something. How does that quote imply we are no longer working with POC1?

As a reminder, the quote in the report today seemed to only reference the device.
    "PoC1 meetings were held to discuss the outcomes of the work undertaken in 2015. Although the Mix&Go technology delivered the results required, POC1 has determined it will proceed with the launch of its device in its current form. Future collaborations will be considered as POC1 moves forward with new generations of the sensor surface."

For a while now our inclusion on the first iteration has been questioned. Have a read through this thread for a bit of a reminder - Minicare-I-20. Below are some quotes from the thread:

"IF we are on a first release of a Philips device then we should see a decent response in the SP (IMHO maybe as high as  15-20c) because I really don't think the market is thinking or expecting this - I know I am not. I'll be very impressed if this rabbit gets pulled out to the hat." ~ DS last month.

"It should be understood that the Minicare is the actual handheld device and that the disposable cartridges inside the device is where Anteo could add value" ~ Twinvest last month
    Last edited by Snake7: 29/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $2.746K 127.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76017 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 373226 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.