CF1 14.3% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger Group - Business Activity Update, page-68

1. 6,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1732
    Until they hit a milestone it will always be the case of the next quarter and the next quarter, but last I read, this quarter seems to have more growth than the last quarter.

I think some won't be happy until M1 $1mNPAT cumulative is hit and even then still not happy until M4 $40m NPAT cumulative is hit.

I'm happy to see growth on the previous quarter, which is what I wanted to see, more practices signed up and more processes, increased revenue and progress on a whole as a business; signing 50% more staff at one of the offshore offices (guess they must have a lot of demand), hiring a new client experience manager, hiring a new client growth manager

Online Portal will help drive revenue a lot more once it's up and running.

As long as they are making continued growth forward (not backwards) then I'm happy, like @GravyTrain01 said there's an expectation of M4 to be hit and anything less is seen as failure by some, but as management have stated this quarter they have hit their internal target that they see they need to hit in order to achieve M4.

There will always be those who aren't happy, those with far too much time in their life to spend posting on stocks they have no interest in, better things to do in life with ones time.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $778 33.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 265827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.