PAA 4.00% 24.0¢ pharmaust limited

I know my opinion will be unpopular, but I think that sober and...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    I know my opinion will be unpopular, but I think that sober and prudent old-school management by Roger, Sam, Robert and Neville have seen the company through it's earlier life cycle. We've survived up to this point without excessive salaries to the directors in comparison to many other ASX entities.

The research and development phase had ups and downs. The science behind Monepantel has always been strong but not every circumstance was fully in our control and I think the directors navigated through with experience and wisdom while on a shoestring budget. Yes, some errors were made and many on here can only see the opportunities they feel were lost. But PAA is still standing and we are on much more solid ground than ever before.

Enter the next phase of the company life cycle. The momentum is growing rapidly and the BoD made the decision that the time was right to hand over the reins to a new CEO to accelerate progress.

PAA is now primed to flick the switch to Hollywood on the back of a strategy geared towards commercial outcomes.

I think it is a good idea to look beyond history and daily SP fluctuations, The bigger picture is unfolding in front of us and we all hope it is bright future.

Good luck to all....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $140.9K 586.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12010 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ 164909
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.