ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Brisbane Minerals Metals Conference, page-109

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Anything below $600M NPV, and I'm out.
    Terrif post. Be careful there mate - depends if discount rate reflects the cost of capital and how conservative they are about the future. Pay attn to discount rate they use. The calc is sensitive to that. Work off what Wombat comes up with. Revenue streams from non-contracted product needs to be understood too. Personally I will try to calculate the probability of COS of the blue sky. Thats where the big dollars are and won't be in the DFS. I am more swayed by IRR. But yes I will be looking at NPV but i will need to understand how they have calculated it.

Although capital costs must have rocketed - I know shipping cost of iron ore has tripled - I am guessing we are still going to see huge returns based on what they have as binding to date - now with 100% of revenue streams and no DSO. I doubt concrete is in - if not for what its worth my take is concrete is 80%- 90% chance of going to contract. Thats based on good info. If its not in DFS concrete will be in BFS - boom - you will not be selling. Right now, NPV above + will keep me in - praying on the blue sky (including concrete) happening. Just flicking to next post - bandicoot -thats interesting what he says. i wonder how thats treated in the DCF calcs. again, another circumstance we need to understand in our decision making on when to sell or hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.