ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Brisbane Minerals Metals Conference, page-183

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1076
    With the DFS expected in the coming days, I had another look at the slide pack from last weeks Brisbane conference.

I think it very curious that in the slide DFS Product Considerations that James would include a heading 'Additional Product Options Under Evaluation', highlighting DSO, Concentrate & upgrading the Pilot Plant.

At this late stage, you'd think those decisions have already been made and included in the DFS, or not. It would seem strange and perhaps misleading, in a conference, a week before DFS to flag these items, if they weren't going to be included !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4211/4211074-ae6bfb231e199794a022bc617dcebc6f.jpg

So, I speculate that either;
    1. The DFS will include capital costs for upgrading the Streaky Bay Pilot Plant to support to be announced BOA's for cement and/or cosmetic and/or other products, and revenue projections for those products.
    or
    2. There will be provision for an upgraded DFS in the coming months as those 'product considerations', become more concrete, so to speak.

Either way, I think this is very encouraging and I'm looking forward to the DFS with some excitement.

But then again, I could be wrong, so DYOR & good luck to all investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.