ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Attended in person today. Watched the preso which was tweaked a...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Attended in person today. Watched the preso which was tweaked a bit from the previous ones, second time I've seen JM struggle to read his notes due to glasses/screen being not close enough so it seemed he did the preso mostly off memory (not a criticism just an observation wearing two pairs of glasses myself!).
    I noted they are now calling themselves an "Industrial" minerals company rather than all things Halloysite!
    I also spoke with him after and he remembered me from the Noosa Conference, good memory!
    That combined with the presentation where he was virtually speaking off memory indicates he is so switched on, he spoke at length about Nano carbon capture and HPA with myself and another SH and happy to give of his time. He spoke how he had planned to go to Ukraine in May - but that part of the trip won't be happening.
    A worry of mine a while ago was that JM had so many ideas and plans for what to do with the resource that the lack of focus on one sole thing all the way to market would lead us nowhere, and JM stated himself today that it's good to have the new staff/board just to temper the constant flow of ideas they have for the resources.

The Key person risk can be worrying when you see the likes of Hamish Douglass from Magellan fall off the perch, and the SP drop, at least JM looks comfortable and happy to shoot the breeze with anyone who cared to walk up and chat to him.
    I felt comfortable with my Shareholding today with him managing, he was relaxed, calm, excited by the prospects but still enthusiastic with clear vision of how potential is enormous for the various uses of our resource.
    Wake me when the DFS drops next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.