ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Brisbane Minerals Metals Conference, page-90

1. 4,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1116
    Fair point about about no funding until BFS in place, makes sense.

So I wonder what are these offers from bank's they are perusing...if there is no BFS and no numbers for banks to make a decision to lend against then there are no offers.

Just for clarity I've not lost faith. Also agree 100% the intention is to go mining and we will be there one day, however my faith is waning a little, they are 2 very different scenario's. I'm not going to make a knee jerk reaction and sell based on a few red flags, instead I will remain rational and monitor the situation before taking action. Somewhat like yourself as you have stated your criteria to remain invested post DFS is a ~25% uplift in NPV from the PFS. I think you may be exiting next week to be honest.

I suppose different characters just use these forums in different ways during these period. Some post what they are thinking for discussion even if this can be seen as detrimental to their investment. I can understand how those who only post positives can see this as counter intuitive and then therefore assume these posters are downrampers or have alternate agenda's.

Others just think we aren't real men (they probably don't even know that women invest nowadays!) or use references to their genitals to try and articulate themselves.

Anyway I hope you remain invested as that will mean an NPV I'm happy with and wish everyone success regardless of the size and stature of their respective penis's or vagina's cool.png

Last edited by Sk1nman: 24/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.