SP3 5.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

Ann: Investor Presentation Company Briefing and Webinar, page-71

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    @Key Sole we all agree that everyone is welcome to an opinion, you made your choice based on your interpretations and i respect that, but you're attacking the wrong bloke in kickit, even if he has changed his strategy so what, we are allowed too.

You could go over my bullish past posts too, post them and have a crack at me if you want? why cant we all realize that no moment of time is ever the same, especially in investing so what we thought or felt even a day ago may change today and we are all within our rights to do so.

Sure some people on HC are rats, but this thread i feel this thread is pretty good, and in my case i have been very open with my exit of a mid sized holding.

Lastly I know of others on here who post truthfully only for you to call it out as rubbish, have a good look in the mirror and play the stock not the man.

I have followed some of your charts and predictions and believe you generally really know what you're doing and have a skill set i certainly dont and i would like to see more of, so why don't you focus on sharing that and adding value to this discussion instead of looking silly and making a fool of yourself by calling truthful posts as BS, you have no proof its BS and you obviously know much less about the register and how this ended up listing than the rest of us.

I am running a little start up based on the ASX and would be more than happy to disseminate some of your work, be known for your work not your nonsense.
    Last edited by nortamors: 13/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.