LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Investor Presentation for Shareholder Webinar, page-32

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    NRL1970 has no clue. Before we start - how many shares does nrl1970 own??? I have about 4M. So you can tell us now.
    I have no connection with any contributors here or LVT !!
    At 4 cents this company is going nowhere. If it stays at 4 cents you can all say goodbye to your money.
    I run a business and I have tried to familiarise myself with the product and the need in the business community. My assessment is that its meeting and will increasingly meet a need. The product development is a great thing - not negative. My business is successful due to the software I designed and I know how software is an ongoing project. In fact, if you dont run with your clients and changing business conditions your sunk.
    There are so many sideliners who have never set out why they bought in to LVT and simply criticise the quarterly figures because they are not skyrocketing and their investments (probably very small or they'd be crying) have yielded the extra $2500 odd for their end of year excursion.
    Its a big world out there. Most companies do not invest on the ASX. Most successful companies stay private and the founders with the ingenuity to start them just keep absolute control and do what they please - and keep ALL the money JUST BECAUSE THEY OWN IT.
    The owners need the share price to GO UP - if it doesnt they are sunk. At 4cents their lifes work has been trashed. So smart people wouldnt want to stay where they are - publicly listed - where anxious tryers continue to sell their shares at 4c instead of putting them in for 20c and not selling until someone pays. The price has nothing to do with what its worth. Its all about the chemistry. And the chemistry is in the heads of the shareholders - unfortunately they should never have bought a share in their life. Investing is not a happy happy - always up situation.
    So please tell us truthfully how many shares you have !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.