ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I agree totally!It appears James is very naive in this respect...

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I agree totally!

It appears James is very naive in this respect which is disappointing for the CEO of an ASX listed company. In particular given the existing 50m short share position existing in the company.

Great CEOs don't blame external factors! They manage them and deal with them, anticipate and risk manage them. In outlining timeframes for deliverables, one should consider what is within your control and what you are reliant on others for prior to committing to certain times. Execution to timelines drives credibility and trust (WBT is the best example of this on the ASX in my experience). So let's actively manage the risks of dealing with govt bodies, the ASX, the exchange rate, covid supply chains, negotiating contracts etc,it is a reality of doing business and what every listed company is faced with. This is what the great companies and leaders do!! I'm not sure saying you expect exciting announcements in the next few weeks is a great thing to do....unless you deliver....which given you are negotiating with other parties has just give them an upper hand...

Notwithstanding this, I believe this company has exceptional potential. My confidence in the company has been dented a little in the last week, but hopefully only temporarily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $48.48K 7.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 22147619 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12631090 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.