ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

politely, you can take james' opinion over whatever you want.i'm...

1. 3,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849

politely, you can take james' opinion over whatever you want.

i'm not arguing what he did or didn't say... or even if ADN do or don't do another CR... i'm saying that absolute statements in business are risky.

it's stupid to burn bridges before you get to the other side, so to speak.
    it just is.
    you never know what you might need to get to where you're going so best to leave them all in the mix, even if you THINK you wont need it.

and let's be honest, he's probably trying to appease needy holders by ticking the 'no CR' box.

i am still bullish on ADN, but my eyes are wide open, and just because something is emphasised in a release, it means nothing right now, i take it with a pinch of salt... because not all that long ago it was emphasised, and emphatically so, that DFS would be 3-4 times PFS and that we would break ground in feb 2022... and that's just 2 examples!

so, politely, the eyes wide shut approach might work for you, but it doesn't hurt to have your own unbiased opinion... that doesn't make you a troll or a shorter!

i'm a holder since 2017 and have a free hold 7 figure holding... the next 6-9 months from management will decide whether i hold, add more, or dump the lot... they need to stop the fluff pieces and start under promising and over delivering... and i will question everything the emphasise in any webinar or release until they give me reason not too...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.