ADN 13.3% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

..also RNU has been offered a $185M conditional grant for mine...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    ..also RNU has been offered a $185M conditional grant for mine development based on production of critical minerals. The green economy is driving a lot of mineral value atm. HPA fits this category and has become more visible in ADNs presentations recently, that's an opportunity, not to mention CC and Hydrogen storage and transport. The new SA Goverment has promised $590M to build a hydrogen facility in Whyalla, this is ADNs neighborhood and if it goes ahead they could be a key supplier. I know it is blue sky but that is why I am still holding, there is so much more to ADN than ceramics and paint. buy early and big then have the conviction to hold. DYOR the set your own Risk/Reward framework. Because of the multiple opportunities e.g. Ceramics/Paint/Concrete/HPA/CC/Hydrogen and other novel uses for HK, I think holding ADN is like holding 3 or 4 early stage small caps. Not all these opportunities will get up but, if the DFS lays out a viable business case and PRM and CRM and maybe HRM can pay the bills, then think what would happen after that if they can convert even one of these other big ideas to a project....?
    Just my own rambling thoughts, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $11.41K 684.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1912580 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2640443 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.