ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Shareholder Webinar, page-334

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Yes, you are correct in that it assumes the project has a hurdle rate, which not all projects do.

So both are accurate from a technical standpoint, in that the IRR should be >0% to be viable (NPV$+) and should also meet the company's hurdle rate where the cost of capital (debt & equity) is not free.

I've commented previously that the company's hurdle rate used in both PFS & DFS is conservatively 8%. However, based on the current cost of equity and debt calculations, the WACC is closer to 6.2%. This is largely an unrisked WACC calculation so your 8-10% range is in line with the business's thinking.

Agreed, a conservative 36% IRR is very good. - It was never going to be triple digits as long as the upfront capital expense was anticipated in the region of $100M and the PV of DFS future cash flows was not commensurate to cover the 5x multiple, in addition to an increased LOM.

That said, I believe the IRR and NPV will increase in real terms as the project matures ie. BOA's, HPA, Conc, Bluesky etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.