ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Shareholder Webinar, page-343

1. 1,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    Regardless of ramping or down ramping look at the facts. The share price is irrelevant in the short/medium term. We have Cash in bank and no need for a raise so. it'll be traded up and down for the foreseeable future.. Dfs released with $2.2B Ebita. CC isn't blue sky, it and the DFS have been affected by Covid like every other area of the world... Management will be brutally aware of what is required to right the SP. CC plant is real, being worked on by a professor and at an Australian University not a fictitious Congolese destination. Either management can produce the next leg up or they can't.. I'm guessing they can as basing a DFS on a product you can't sell would be career ruining for JM and the whole team. Do any of you think Melissa, James and team are
    going to throw their combined prestigious careers away on "blue sky potential"? Me neither. Patience is required... The deal will get done and it'll be stage 1. Then stage 2. Then stage 3. This isn't ramping its road mapped out for us legally verified in a 78 page document as fact. Have faith and patience. Or sell. your choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.