ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Shareholder Webinar, page-366

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    The GICAN carbon capture project is still blue sky for me. It remains to be seen if's going to work at scale and turn a dollar. But trying to shoot it down by citing the retail price of compressed CO2, which is loaded with input, container, transportation costs and margins, is just laughable. The industrial cost of compressing carbon dioxide is in the region of $15-20 per tonne. Most of the research ventures looking at converting CO2 to fuel that I've read about, e.g Stanford, have compression factored into both capex and running costs, and often at higher pressures than 30 bar. Perhaps you should dive into some of the research you're commanding others to read.

If the carbon capture operation does happen to proceed than I very much doubt it is doable at $20 per tonne. But assuming it works at scale, even if it can be done at double that price it would still be commercially viable. I suspect there is quite a long road ahead before we will know.

As to your last comment, there is no shortage of people here making predictions and claiming inside info about how things are flying along, just as there is no shortage of downrampers trying to baffle you with BS. Take everything with a great deal of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.