ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

As of 12.30 pm AEST it looks like the share volume has settled...

1. 1,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    As of 12.30 pm AEST it looks like the share volume has settled down with 2 million shares presently traded.
    It’s a week today since the bomb was announced and we’re now sitting at 11.5 cents. We might get a flurry of big buys every now and then from insto’s that could take us to 12 cents but it looks like we’re fixed around the 11 cent mark for now.
    As James has alluded to before we are in for a plethora of exciting announcements coming after the takeover of MEP with the DFS being the first. In coming weeks the next BOA’s to be announced should push the share price higher to say 14 cents, with the better DFS figures. I’m starting to get a bit concerned that the BFS, a financial agreement. PERP, upgraded pilot plant, resource/reserve upgrade and being ready to mine won’t get us to a share price of not much over 20 cents by years end.
    I think the HPA thing is a long way off as ADN is still working on its own flow sheet to produce HPA. I can’t see ADN committing to the AEM plant. I’m hoping ADN will deliver and build its own HPA plant in the future.

So to get the share price moving in the next 3 months or so based on my gut feelings of the above mentioned estimates, is going to be the CC pilot plant!!! I hope this darn thing works!

I’m hoping to be surprised and my guts is spilled in green blood

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $106.1K 6.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 851259 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2461117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.