ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Thanks 952i. We all want CR8 to do well. Share Count/ Market Cap...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Thanks 952i. We all want CR8 to do well.

Share Count/ Market Cap - TGT and I debated this long and hard if everyone recalls and TGT did the full calaculation and was adamant the fully diluted market cap is crucial. I actually argued the opposite as many here are entitled to do but the fact is analysts, the market, instos and evryone but HC punters who hold the stock count the performance shares in the Market cap and there they act as overhang and are relevant. How much for the fall to 4.2c from 10.5c....we dont know but zero is wrong as is 100% so somewhere in between it spooked people when the market cap was over $70m down here maybe less so.

Nationwide starts and my chips are back in but with less expectation until F100 number 2.

Like I said to win back trust management have to hit some balls out of the park..Nationwide and Metlife contracts when they start commercial rollout will help, we learned POCs with AMP didnt mean squat bc no performance fees and its those that really matter and they only come with full commercial rollout.

This is a no brainer once we get a NW startdate. and Im happy to cough up as will others like TGT, who knows maybe hes back in quietly accumulating in the 4c range....me I can wait. But DD is complete.

Agree with you 952i, no CR until late CY2H17. But may expect one on Nationwide commercial rollout date on a SP spike.

GLTAH

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 55031580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.