ADN 4.55% 2.3¢ andromeda metals limited

Obviously BOD and company staff are working to drive this thing...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Obviously BOD and company staff are working to drive this thing forward and nice to see a LOI with IMCD.
    I think however the company could engage their investment community (present and future) more effectively with works in progress by the company and updates on NNT.

Obviously I am not looking in the right places, and if someone can direct me it would be appreciated, but the last I heard the carbon capture pilot plant was in transit on a ship somewhere after a long long delivery delay. Now I see in the investor presentation that upgrade parts are required.... So has it landed? Have University of Newcastle looked at it and who has determined it needs upgraded parts? Why were the old parts not effective or not good enough?

As I recall the original 'breaking of ground' was scheduled for 22/2/22 which would have meant even if the company was still in a JV with Minotaur, it must have been anticipated the PEPR would be signed, sealed and delivered well before now yes? Even with COVID is Government really that slow?

(Oh BTM speaking of Minotaur, I see the breakaway company Demetallica is trading at 22c. Nice!)

I understand the company do not want to divulge confidential information that might put IP at risk, but basic regular engagement would provide investors confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $440.2K 19.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174773 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 924651 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.