WKT 4.76% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-407

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Croc-File

I totally agree with your summation of the Spider-rock and his antiques

Unfortunately when he posts on someone else’s
    post he plays games twisting what is being posted by a WKT Investor on this Forum

He manipulates wordings and sentences by slight of the keyboard keys and attacks posters calling them out as liars

The 5 amigos use underhanded tactics in an attempt to unnerve posters by their unruly behaviour and manners

Some losers learn by their mistakes and move on through life creating positive outcomes whilst some really sore losers want to get even at all cost even to their own detriment whilst dragging others into their conspiracies

And others who arrive at these types of Forums with Hidden Agendas and Ulterior Motives applying tactics where skulduggery is applied in all forms - They clearly come to this site with clear purpose and objectives tunnelling their efforts directly at WKt, Blitz, Yourself and numerous others

I have known you guys for quite a long amount of time slowly getting to know all of you and building a rapport

It takes time via keyboards to get trust which is earned by openness, being transparent and attractive in your general communications with each poster

Being considerate and polite is important and I like what you guys post and stand for - For me that is principles and a Code of Ethics which is what I live by

The 5 amigos need to go back to University to rediscover these principles- If they don’t then they may in due course being looking at a very vacant block of land with no or little action on it

I admire and love your responses

Croc/Blitz and Co - All of you have a great Easter Period and stay safe

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $101.2K 932.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 727851 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 104865 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.