ADN 5.56% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-169

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71

Hi stemmo,

I agree, except I would possibly substitute the words “people” and “themselves” with “a person” and “himself” (respectively).

I think Bob is the right person at the right time to lead our company. He has hit the ground running and shown that he’s not scared to make the tough decisions that need to be made in the best interests of our company!

E.g.

Terminating the CC&C research project which was basically a money pit while retaining the I.P.

Cancelling a low margin product agreement and replacing it with a high margin product Term Sheet (which in time will become binding).

Purchased 11,950,000 at market price and all in a little over 2 months!

Am I a B.K. fan? Hell yeah! Am I looking forward to the next 2 months and the next 2 months and the next 2 mon, ths? Refer to my first answer!

For the first time in over 12 months I’m really excited about our company the direction in which it is heading! B.K. has the focus, vision and leadership skills to achieve Andromeda Metals full potential.

I’m not going to end this post with GLTAHs because we no longer need Luck, we have B.K.

Kind regards to all,

G.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $28.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $23.35K 2.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 16249963 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 25873721 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.