DXB 2.78% 35.0¢ dimerix limited

Good Morning Wot & All,I sense some impatience here (literally a...

1. 6,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5271

Good Morning Wot & All,

I sense some impatience here (literally a massive understatement).

What @wot said is true, & this has been going on for some time, & we have got through that first analysis now in ACTION Ph3 that was really important to us. This has now opened up other opportunities including Paediatrics & potentially multiple Accelerated Approvals on the next readout at Interim 2.

Seriously have a bit of patience & NW & SP also both partially underwrote options @12.6c in the last raise, so looks like they took up the shortfall, which wasn’t much.

Management in this company…doesn’t matter what they do, there will always be complaining, buying not buying…blah blah blah, it’s one of those scenarios where you can’t please everyone. To me they look like doing the right thing, not letting options lapse, that’s in the coffers now - see previous ANNS if you need to.

I think a lot of people are doing it tough right now, don’t judge why some may need to offload some shares or in fact why some are angry their SP target wasn’t met personally.

The Market decides that, not us! I also thought we would be sitting higher by now, but it’s not right in this moment, I agree @wot & others here.

I also don’t have others on ignore for their opinions, more I tend to get tagged & that cr** isn’t going to be living in my head rent free, when you might feel the need to constantly counter the “Mansplain”, when things are going swimmingly.

Interesting this…from a week ago! You can’t short DXB apparently, but someone did borrow shares & decreasing. It was around 100K…enough to chop up a small sausage! Oh well

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6075/6075198-25385db1dc0195e1f00000aab3cd6e8d.jpg

Broker Reports are interesting as are interviews as you can glean a little more insight. At the end of the day though, it’s up to individuals. Check the Media/Broker threads.

While the short position was small, it’s dropped significantly prior to Easter, like you’d need pepper to get that thing to sneeze!

Hoping everyone had a Happy Easter & get back to business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $192.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.977M 5.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1445485 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 24999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ 2600347
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.