DXB 3.80% 41.0¢ dimerix limited

I wouldn't waste your breath duke, unfortunately like a lot of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    I wouldn't waste your breath duke, unfortunately like a lot of other stocks forums on HC this one also bit of echo chamber with a group of posters who howl in protest, throw insults, or peddle waffle and falsehoods (like vintage's dxb 200 targets "100% of the market".. LMAO) when confronted with anything they don't like, even when smacked in the face by plain facts like those you've presented here!
    You are 100% right.
    ---This asset has only been tested against placebo (on top of arb) and as you observed, the proteinuria effect does not look that impressive in the two phase 2 trials done with this asset. The diab. kidney disease trial the asset was no better than placebo (caution- they seem to present results only from a preferred subgroup to give impression of good efficacy) and the fsg phase 2 had <10 patients.
    ----c an't see this asset ever going head to head with one of the standard immune anti-fsg drugs you mention in your list, it would very likely come off worse.
    --- also this current phase 3 fsg trial doesn't allow other immunosuppression according to the exclusion criteria listed in clinical trials.gov

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.