ADN 9.09% 1.0¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Investor Update - Melbourne, page-25

1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    Good Questions. I would also like an update about the agricultural testing that is being performed by Uni Newcastle; this 3 year project included a grant from co-op research - high performance soils, and is due to completed Mid 2024.

I suspect Bobs focus is fully on getting us on the map; so I am quite happy for this to simmer in the background; and if I asked his answer would be 'We'll get to when we get to it, and we'll do it when we can afford it'. I'm ok with that.

The MEP question is not important enough to blow Bob's time I think - but I'll have a go. This MEP Dissenters account is the collection of all holders that did not respond (refused or unreachable) to the TakeOver offers, and were thus forceably acquired. This parcel will stay around for a long time, perhaps shrink a little each month. Everytime someone realises that MEP doesn't exist anymore, they'll do the research and find out they have to contact ADN, fill in a claim form, and get their ADN allocation released. Perhaps, this parcel can be cancelled after some statutory years (but cannot find anything factual to support this). A) It will fester on the register for years to come.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $31.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $503.0K 52.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4749269 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 17804638 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.