ADN 9.52% 2.3¢ andromeda metals limited

Greetings all. I attended in Melbourne and was very happy with...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Greetings all. I attended in Melbourne and was very happy with the presentation, and more so the discussion/QA ... and of course the 1:1 discussion after the formalities. It was the first time I've met Bob and Mick in person. I spoke to them both at length, in particular Mick - I hadn't heard from him as such so I wanted to better understand the world from his perspective.

I came away feeling very comfortable. Mick is a good operator (my DD had suggested this was the case prior to meeting him). He comes across as a fellow who has been there and knows what to do. I suspect he doesn't suffer fools gladly. Importantly, he is across much of the ADN detail - I've had too many experiences with Chairman who think they're above all that operational dirty stuff. Sure, Bob isn't up to his eyeballs in it but he is across enough of the detail to be able to chair this company well. I'm confident of that.

Bob is clearly also impressive. As we noted in Sydney, he is a very good presenter, and I think he strikes a good balance of the big-picture strategic stuff and the hands-dirty operational stuff. I came away strongly believing he is the right man for the job.

But something I didn't expect was the synergy between Bob and Mick. I suspect those two can/will/do work very well together. I think they (and we) are onto a good thing. I think they have a great respect for each other, there were just a few one-percenters that I observed that I liked.

Both went to lengths to explain just how important the uDFS is - it sets a benchmark for us as shareholders, for bankers, offtake partners, a potential acquirer, the whole market. So this document, due mid-August - wow it's critical.

But the key investment reason I was there was to ask about bank funding, which is why I asked the question! Look, who can tell - but I am pretty convinced that they seriously think there's going to be some decent bank funding for Stage 1. How much/big/terms - unsure. But I came away with the very strong impression that if there's 'no' bank funding, then both Bob and Mike will be VERY surprised. I see that as just so important.

I could go on with more stuff but I won't. I rarely post but I wanted to just put this out there for those 14,970 shareholders that couldn't be there ... I came away thinking that sure there's still some things that need to go right ... but I have confidence that they WILL go right, within reason, and that the risk/reward more than stacks up.

All no advice, IMO only, DYOR blah blah blah etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $110.4K 5.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490909 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1134695 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.