DEL 4.17% 5.0¢ delorean corporation limited

I switched to the ABC last night just in time to catch the...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    I switched to the ABC last night just in time to catch the segment of "War on Waste" with Craig Reucassel where he was illustrating how some of our landfill sites in Aust are siphoning off the leachates to prevent groundwater contamination and capturing the methane arising from the biological breakdown of the vegetable waste. He was pointing out that it is still not a good process in that it creates the leachates which need to be dealt with and the process captures only 60-90% of gas produced - the rest going to atmosphere. I thought that the illustration of the enclosed circulatory process used by DEL would have been a perfect fit for the program and above all an excellent public exposure for DEL from both a public acceptance during the consultation phase of planning and putting themselves out there at no advertising expense for Govt bureaucrats and Councils to view across the board widely. It was obvious that Craig Reucassel did not know of DEL because it would have been such an excellent fit in the program and he was after all promoting solutions. I think DEL missed a golden opportunity for some free advertising and placing themselves on the front foot more widely with the bureaucrats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $10.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $3.604K 73.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62353 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 81663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ 27307
Last updated 15.33pm 23/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.