AJX 4.76% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Igot in over half way through but managed to hear / see the...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Igot in over half way through but managed to hear / see the following :

Beddingyou wont see Alexium’s brand there as it’s a war between brands so itsimperative they keep there name off things in that market only. Alexium has alreadystarted to fill the order pertaining to the contract that is to be signed this quarter and it sounds as though price at various quantities is still being worked through.

Alexiumis aiming for the mid tear section of the market not the lower end and theyalready have upper end penetration. It’s the mid-section that will provide amore even cash flow for them. Eclipsys in the mattress market I believe Billysaid 20,000 mattresses is significant for them however this is 8 months + away given that it is a new product and integrating it is not without issues for different customers. There competition in this section of the market is Aqua Chill https://www.dow.com/en-us/pdp.aquachill-systems.491794z.html#overview in Europe and parts of North America its https://devan.net/thermic-n-dure/ and they are currently beating Encapsys https://www.encapsys.com/phase-change/ in the market.

Money(incoming and outgoings ) is being watched very closely (almost daily to quotethe CFO) and debt is drawn and paid back weekly.

BodyArmour is progressing with a global top 10 looking to incorporate Eclipsysagain now that they have a better adhesive solution. There are other partiestesting presently but this would get them into multiple police forces and otherareas.

FRNyCofield testing to continue for about a year from now, the treated nylon stillhas to pass the burning man test although its passed all other tests. Both theArmy and the Marines are really keen to get a solution although the Marines mayend up moving quicker as they are a smaller unit to fit with less box’s tocheck internally. It would be the full Army is my understanding and as Billyput it a Game changer not just cash positive but well beyond. The reference tosupply chains in Q4 relate to the potential expediting of FrNyCo by either the Army or Marines.

Billyis erecting governance (my words sorry) in Alexium by the use of contracts this will assist in forecasting greatly and also mitigate some of the “unknown” element between participants. This is happening across all areas of the business. Bedding is the only area so far that you will not see Alexium’s branding, all other areas (Military excepted but announced to the market) will see the branding.

Idon’t think now is a time to be looking backwards and I don’t think Alexium hasany better options than to proceed the way they are.

Goodluck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.421K 506.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 258987 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.