AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

heard most of it but hoping they will place on website...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    heard most of it but hoping they will place on website eventually as too much to remember.
    Thanks to others who have put up what they have remembered.
    With pyroman test, they are confident but the parameters (tear strength, char, melt test etc) that need to be met for this test are set by the military themselves so its out of their hands for now its just a wait and see. Also they are now onto the second lot of material sent for the field tests already without pyroman taking place which shows that the miltary are happy with everything so far (my words on this Billy explained this a lot better).

pillow contract coming along and we should see something official when is finally inked but should be happening soon think he said within a week or so but maybe someone can confirm that

With Eclipsys for tactical gear in a better position moving forward now. 1 of the top 9 companies in that space coming back to Alexium as hiccups sorted and this company now in the thick of trials which is encouraging. They are aiming to have all of the top companies in that space using eclipsys so this current top player will set a precedent and help with this once signed. Also the shot show has really produced a lot of interest in this with other companies testing as well now.

One comment that I do remember is that if the bedding market was at the level it was in 2021 we would already be cash positive. Also Billy stated they are really concentrating on top of bed pillows etc a lot as time to sale is quicker than beds eg the pillow contract with the testing etc took only 90 days, well I think thats what was said can someone confirm?

also a bit was said about Alexium now able to offer their tech in solid form like powder etc which opens up a lot more of the bedding market(foam etc) along with a whole heap of other markets, Billy explained it so much better

Well a lot more said but fog brain at end of working day.

They do sound like a more business focused company now with Billy on board but going forward the bottom line needs to reflect this, feel slighlty better about my investment with Billy at helm but still tempered with a healthy dose of scepticism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.