ADN 0.00% 2.2¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Investor Webinar - Market Update, page-287

1. 3,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1254
    100% Rhino1963. I too can confirm that I have made contact with JM recently and he was indeed instructed to read only from the script as directed by legal and the ASX. The only ad-lib was when he was answering the questions at the end.

Although not conveyed very well in Fridays Long lead Procurement announcement, the processing plant has been optimised to increase savings upfront and allow the plant to scale as more Offtakes/demand appears.

Also note worthy is the likelyhood that current Offtakes will scale up their orders along the way.

There is so much happening in the background that the BOD simply are not allowed to discuss. Its also why they cannot buy on market until after the AGM when any recent developments can be brought to light.

In a time of so much market uncertainty, ADN are one of the few ASX companies that have a clear runway to production.

Not many hurdles left now, and I'm super confident that today's holders will be patting themselves on the back in no time at all.

Transfering wealth from the impatient to the patient....and all of that.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $73.39K 3.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1285067 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 348912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.