ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

So as a worker you are not a capitalist? What are you then? Not...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    So as a worker you are not a capitalist? What are you then? Not sure why you made that distinction?

Anyway it doesn't really matter to me. Your opinion does matter and has an effect on how people perceive ADN ... there are a lot of armchair experts here and there are a decent amount of really knowledgeable posters.. I respect their opinion, when it is balanced and not based on speculation... not that I am against speculation either, but not to the extent that you have condemned the organisation without allowing them to provide clarification.

I sense that the departure of Shearer has a lot to do with all of this ... not so much JM. I don't think he achieved his brief and a plan B has been put on the table... one that will enable us to go mining without so much reliance on financiers.

I think that getting a plant up and going is a good step and that may attract more financiers ... or other options.

I don't think they are deliberately trying to tank the company at all and I don't think that a TO is necessarily imminent. By going with a start up plant as opposed to stubbornly hanging onto the bigger full sized plant tells me they want to go mining and don't want Mr Moneybags Imery's to come in and take over... rather go it alone with a smaller target and build on that.

What really irks me is how, so called Shareholders are stating such damaging things and then are bemused by the SP falling flat on its face!

let's give JM and his team an opportunity to clear this up and try to be a little less cynical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.