ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-3

1. 1,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Hmmmm. Maybe its just me, but I was trying hard to read between some of the lines rather than accept them at face value.
    I liked the acknowledgement of investor frustration about progress in revenue streams and a lazy sp. As Ben said, this can only really be changed by runs on the board. Which, he says, are coming this quarter and next. We shall see.
    I understand the outside interest in an outfit like this, but it seems from the call that they are encouraging players to run the ruler over their operation. If this involves a "Big Brother" scenario, then OK, I am in favour of that. But, if they had real confidence in their ability to make a go of this thing on their own, they should be beating the suitors off with a shitty stick....

All in all, I didnt find Tom convincing (yet), and the call raised as many questions as it answered imo.
    The concrete takeaway for me is the rising revenue this quarter and next. If that doesnt materialise I will reassess my enthusiasm for this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.