CAY 0.00% 7.6¢ canyon resources limited

You are welcome to disagree with my comment "There is absolutely...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    You are welcome to disagree with my comment "There is absolutely no shortage of high quality bauxite with all the infrastructure in place to keep the bauxite market in balance for decades to come." I really don't care to be honest perhaps you could show me global data that supports your assumptions that there is a shortage not gut feel or company coolaid or Green spin.
    In regards to my so called cocky confidence that is simply your interpretation because you don't like what I said again I don't care I stated it simply as my own personal opinion how that is cocky arrogance is beyond me.
    Please describe using facts and data how Kribi port will reduce costs for CAY. Also please tell me with all your research you have done how you have concluded that "The ports already there doing nothing" For the record fact 1 - The Kribi port is a container port only it has no bulk commodity handling facilities what so ever. Fact 2 the Kribi container port is in full operation without the rail line.
    Fact 3 the Kribi port and channel cannot take Cape Class vessels therefore CAY would still have to transship even if the Kribi rail line was built so please explain how going to Kribi using facts and data would significantly reduce costs it is my personal opinion it wont. I could go all day challenging what you have decided is gospel and preach like an evangelist. It is simply my personal opinion that this project will never put commercial tonnages into the market at a profit that is my opinion only and I am entitled to it just as you are entitled to keep buying this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $42K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 525299 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 210000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6755
Last updated 12.17pm 26/04/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.