IVZ 2.74% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Invictus Energy Entitlement Rights Offer Opens, page-229

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    If you check my post/comment history, this would be my 3rd attempt. I'd hardly call that freely expressing my opinion. I came to the HC forums a while after I initially invested in IVZ as a friend mentioned the OG veterans posting (Kiwi and co.) were demystifying the whole process and I hold out for their messages after announcements as I'm sure everyone here does. I'll be the first to admit that I've got very little idea on the technical side of things here, but I back the project for the outcome it will potentially provide so here we are.

After reading these threads for a long time and NOT posting, I'm well aware of the contrarian arguments (which are valid and have their place) and critical analysis - what I responded to was neither. I've had a gut-full of the childish whining about the share price and placing the blame on a process that we all agree needs to happen in order to keep the operation going. I'm also sick of everyone being the smartest person in the room, with any rebuttal coming down to "me smart, you dumb" or "you work for IVZ". Scott isn't an idiot for needing money, and has shown himself to be conservative. Why run a CR during a drill? Maybe to lock in a price in case things went absolutely pear shaped? There's no thought process or application of any logic beyond "you made the price go down so you're bad and you should feel bad".

I want this thing to be $2.40 as much as the next guy, but unless the share price rockets Scott can't do anything right and I'm sick to death of wading through all the absolute dribble to find examples of critical thinking here or worthwhile contributions. Looking back at the response to my previous 2 posts, I'd say that there's a few who share my feelings on the matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $107.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $52.01K 731.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14019 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 1136012 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.