ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I think starting afresh is excellent, if decided, as bulk...

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    I think starting afresh is excellent, if decided, as bulk exports clearly going to increase.
    The precious marine life and inhabitants in the gulf (already issues north in the Spencer Gulf -out of Whyalla isn’t nice to watch the barges go gingerly out through the sea grasses and octopus important habitat) . Already is shipping out of Port Pirie obviously on the other side and enough activity the other ports named.
    Aquaculture is of considerable importance, notably the oyster nursery industry in Spencer Gulf —supplying Sth Oz including Kangaroo Is, and probably Tasmania as well I think?
    Oysters are known by reputation if finished in Coffin Bay (mussels credit also), but there are many bays.
    Important and future ecotourism, the local communities and fishing and of course the significant protected bird and marine areas Bairds Bay, extraordinary bird nesting areas & colonies elsewhere too along the coast, sea lions.
    The whaling history in the 1800s and agricultural exports lead to the jetties at Streaky and Ceduna I think.

Whatever decision is made will be for good reasons and from extensive government and local and environmental research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.