AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Isabel Nickel Project - negotiations and funding update, page-85

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Deet yet again you accuse of posting "lies and erroneous" information.
    I rely on sourced regulatory company info re Sunshine as here
    http://www.gunsynd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/May-2017-Sunshine-Minerals-Optiva-Initiation.pdf
    You can rely (because it suits your mindset and desires) on so called 'informed' hc posters, SI newspapers and corrupt govt sector staffers.
    All have shown to be totally untrustworthy and or unreliable during AVQ' s total time in SI.
    It is for this reason that back in 2010/2011 I posted AVQ would be embroiled in litigation until 2016 at best. This has run true to SI form as the country is corrupt beyond belief.
    You question the position of Sunshine in respect of the current SI Mines Dept and possibly rightly so.
    Looking at all the sacked, retired or jailed ex SI ministers of mines we have cause too.
    Where was all the wrong doing, no one on hc will ever know.
    Remember AVQ had its licences cancelled for reasons never spoken of by the company. AVQ could have legally challenged the courts ruling and cancellation of those licences. It did not. Begs the question then , 'why not?'
    We don't know but strange not to have with everything at stake. and millions of SH's dollars spent on the tenement not too have challenged the ruling ! .
    So I will rely on western governance over SI all day every day.
    I will rely on western media over SI every day.
    I will never rely on informed hc posters. As far as I'm concerned Sunshine's position re Jejevo remains fact and all else is unsupported jibberish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.