AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Isabel Nickel Project - negotiations and funding update, page-91

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    I may be wrong here, but I do recall a reference to SMMS withdrawal by December. Some have suggested they are packed and gone. Either way, I can only suspect they are making a point, we are leaving and taking our BILLION dollar company with us, and they expect that the SIG would entice them back, maybe, or better still, they do takeover Axiom and screw the lot of us! Nothing would surprise me with SMM, but we'll soon know if they ask for the bins back and the dengue fever kit (Approx $10) they donated. (Demonstrates how generous they are not!)

I also suspect @Deet to be correct about sunshines claim and was backed by @ahmes_75. (Quite overwhelmingly) For those seeking a return over .30c immediately was quickly doused by the market the other day, and it has become so enticing to buy more, only to find out I had bought in the excitement, must remember that. I may not have agreed with @rusty02 about his fall out at the time, when BOD seemed to screw him over, however I am a better person for the perspective he has taken. His advice has been fairly spot on, so I would not disregard it given he has shown the ability to accept that he too was fooled by management. @mboose, you may need to clarify this "I will never rely on informed hc posters. As far as I'm concerned Sunshine's position re Jejevo remains fact and all else is unsupported jibberish." I suspect it was a typo when you referred to informed HC poster and it was intended to be uninformed HC posters, however, I am still bewildered by the Sunshine position, still plenty of questions to be raised. You may need to convince me a little more.

I will never disregard the influence of some on this forum to send Axiom down, but we will soon find out on their return if something were or is to happen. (I am referring to SMMS employees), a good indication is the peace and harmony we have been experiencing, anyone else notice that?

I've got something you want, woo me and I'll think about it! (SIG) (Who said follow the money....13c a few weeks ago..24.5C today 29c two days ago, feast on it) In the meantime we wait!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.